Code of Student Conduct
prohibition of gangs, gang activity, fraternities/sororities
X. Prohibition of Gangs, Gang Activity,
A. No student shall commit any act that furthers exclusionary groups such as fraternities/sororities, gangs or gang-related
activities. Conduct prohibited by this policy includes:
1. Wearing, possessing, using, distributing, displaying, or selling any clothing, jewelry, emblems, badges, or symbols, signs or
other items which may be evidence of membership or affiliation in any gang or fraternity.
2. Communicating either verbally or non-verbally (gestures, slogans, drawing, etc.) to convey membership or affiliation in a gang
3. Tagging, otherwise defacing school property with fraternity, gang, or gang-related symbols or slogans.
4. Requiring payment of protection, insurance, or otherwise intimidating or threatening any person related to gang activity.
5. Inciting other students to intimidate or to act with physical violence upon other person related to fraternity or gang
6. Soliciting others to fraternity or gang membership.
7. Committing any other illegal act or other violation of school policies that relates to fraternity or gang activity.