Code of Student Conduct
visitors to the schools
XX. Visitors to the Schools
A. The building principal or designee is responsible for all persons in the building and on the grounds. For these reasons, the
following rules apply to visitors to the schools:
1. Anyone who is not a regular staff member or student of the school is considered a visitor.
2. All visitors to the school during the school day must report to the school's visitor sign-in desk or the main office upon arrival
at the school. There they will be required to sign the visitor's register and will be issued a visitor’s identification badge, which
must be worn at all times while in the school or on school grounds. The visitor must return the identification badge to the
main office before leaving the building.
3. Visitors attending school functions that are open to the public, such as parent-teacher organization meetings or public
gatherings are not required to register.
4. Visitors are not to interfere with classroom instruction.
5. Any unauthorized person on school property will be reported to the building principal or designee. Unauthorized persons
will be asked to leave. The police may be called if the situation warrants.
6. All visitors are expected to abide by the rules for public conduct on school property contained in this code of conduct.