2013-14 Events Calendar
Fall 2013 Driver Education
• Fall 2013 Driver Ed [PDF]
New to the district?
If you have a child aged 0-4, we may need your child's information for long term planning.
Employee HazCom Online Training
Free and Reduced Price Meals Program
BC@Home Support and Help Resources
MySchoolBucks Online Payment System
The Bethlehem School District’s Food Service Department
is excited to provide parents a convenient, easy and secure online
pre-payment service to deposit money into your child’s school meal account
at any time. This service also provides parents the ability to view your
child’s account balance through a Web site called MySchoolBucks.com. By having
money in each child’s account prior to entering the cafeteria, we find the
lunch lines move along much faster so your child has more time to eat and be
These new services are currently available, and only require parents to create an account at www.mySchoolBucks.com. Parents will need their child’s student identification number to create a free MySchoolBucks account. This number can be found on the BC@Home student-parent online information system. BC@Home, launched this past winter, is a secure, Web-based communications tool that promises to strengthen communication between home and school. All parents received a letter with information about how to register for BC@Home in January.
if you already have a BC@Home Account:
• On the left-hand side, click on the link for “MySchoolBucks”
• This will take you to a letter with more detailed instructions about the MySchoolBucks system. You will also see a table with your child’s student identification number.
• With this number, visit www.mySchoolBucks.com to create an account. Parents will need their child’s name, student ID number and school ZIP code to create an account.
if you do not have a BC@Home Account:
• Using the information in the letter you received in BC@Home in January, visit https://portal.bcsd.neric.org and set up an account.
• Follow the steps above to create MySchoolBucks account.
If you do not have the letter regarding BC@Home that was mailed in January:
• Call the office of your child’s school for BC@Home registration information.
• Follow the steps above to create a BC@Home and MySchoolBucks account.
basic facts about MySchoolBucks
• Parents with more than one child in the district can create a family account and handle all online prepayments for their children from this one account.
• Parents will have the ability to print out a copy of their child’s eating history within the past 30 days.
• Payments on the MySchoolBucks site can be made through Visa, Mastercard, Discover or Electronic Check.
Please note, PayPal is not accepted by MySchoolBucks.
• In order to use the online prepayment service, a small convenience fee for each transaction will be assessed to cover the bank fees. The convenience fee is $1.95 per deposit transaction. Parents placing money into multiple meal accounts will only be assessed the $1.95 fee once per deposit transaction. Yet, it is important for parents to know that Bethlehem School District will not profit from the use of this site.
• Parents not interested in using this new system can continue to make advance payments via check, which should be made payable to the Bethlehem School District. Please write your child’s full name on the check.
Anyone with questions about this new service should call Food Services
Director Paul Franchini at 439-8885 and ask for either Paul or Manon