May 20, 2014 at BCHS, 7 a.m. - 9 p.m.
If the proposed 2014-15 district budget is approved by voters, the plan will include a property tax levy increase of 2.99 percent. It is expected that the resulting tax rates will decrease by 3.57 percent. Rates are expected to be the same in both the Town of Bethlehem and the Town of New Scotland. To help residents ESTIMATE the budget's impact on their tax bill, use the calculator below. Final tax rates will not be available until August. Click here for calculator>>
MAY BUDGET MEETINGS
Please join us and offer your input on BCSD budget issues. All meetings will be held in the BCHS Library & Media Center.
• May 6, 6:30 p.m.:Meet the Candidates Night (sponsored by the League of Women Voters)
• May 7, 7 p.m.:Budget Hearing
• May 20, 7 a.m.-9 p.m.:Budget Vote, BCHS
• May 21, 7 p.m.:Board of Education meeting
2011 Facilities Feasibility Study
• Superintendent presents feasibility study 02/17/11
facilities feasibility study
Each of the following documents are in Adobe PDF format; if you do not have it, you can download the Adobe Reader for free. Because of the size of the full report and the amount of time it could take to load, it is also broken down into smaller sections.
• Full Report [PDF]
• Elementary Facilities Section [PDF]
Frequently asked questions
Entire FAQ Document:
Public Forums on Facilities
Additional links & Resources