2013-14 Events Calendar
New to the district?
If you have a child aged 0-4, we may need your child's information for long term planning.
Employee HazCom Online Training
Free and Reduced Price Meals Program
BC@Home Support and Help Resources
Terms and Conditions
By checking the appropriate box on the Community Announcements Submission Form, you are indicating you have read the following terms and conditions related to Bethlehem Central's Community Announcements page:
• Submissions for the page will only be accepted through the Web-based "Community Announcements" form. No faxes, phone calls, hard copies or e-mails will be accepted. It is important that this process is streamlined so that all eligible community groups who submit announcements can have them posted.
• Only announcements from nonprofit organizations or government organizations will be posted. Submissions from for-profit entities will not be considered.
• Announcements must advertise recreational and educational activities and programs that benefit children within the school community. These activities, events and programs must take place within school district boundaries to be considered for publication (per Board of Education Policy No. 1810.)
• Community organizations must provide a contact e-mail address or Web site to accompany their announcement. The last sentence of each announcement will be "Contact [e-mail or Web site address] for more information.
• Announcements advertising fundraisers must be associated with the school district, and as such, will be published only after the fundraiser has received the necessary approvals under district policy governing such fundraising activities (Board of Education Policy Nos. 1222 and 5251).
• Community organizations submitting an announcement must indicate they have read the terms and the conditions.