Elsmere Library Media Center
Check out the information below to explore e-books and audiobooks:
- Our library has downloadable eBooks and audiobooks via OverDrive, similar to the eBook and audiobook formats available at the public library.
- Students and teachers use their network i.d. to access OverDrive eBooks and audiobooks. (There is no password required.)
- eBooks and audiobooks available through the school library have been selected specifically for elementary students and teachers.
- OverDrive eBooks and audiobooks are made possible through our Capital Region BOCES School Library System and by funding from BCSD.
- The school library has downloadable eBooks via Follett Shelf. Click on library catalog and select the Catalog tab. Click Follett Shelf to view all of the available eBooks.
- Students and teachers use their network i.d. to access eBooks and audiobooks. (There is no password required.)
- Follett Shelf eBooks have been selected specifically for the school’s students and teachers.
- Click the image to the right to browse titles.
247 Delaware Ave. Delmar, NY 12054
Phone: (518) 439-4996
- Elsmere Logins [PDF]
- TumbleBook Library
- Rosen Learning Center
- BrainPop Jr.
- Grolier Online
- World Book Online
- World Almanac for Kids
- ELibrary Elementary
- Enchanted Learning
- Bethlehem Public Library
- Typing Lessons
- Book Series
- Teaching Books
- Wacky Web Tales
- I Can Read