• ACT Exams at BCHS, 7:45 a.m.
• No School, Spring Break
• BOE Meeting, 7 p.m.
• NYSSMA Choral Majors, BCHS
• Junior Prom, 6-11 p.m.
April 28 & 30
• BCHS Concert, 7:30 p.m.
• BCHS 2nd Annual Girls Night Out, 6:30-9:30 p.m.
• BCHS Key Club Gong Show, 7 p.m.
• SAT I & II Exams, 7:45 a.m., BCHS
• VJCAT Presents: The Importance of Being Ernest, BCHS, 2pm & 7pm (RM: G100)
• VJCAT Presents: The Importance of Being Ernest, BCHS, 2pm (RM: G100)
• BCHS AP Exams
• BOE Meet the Candidates Night, 6:30 p.m.
• BOE Meeting, 7 p.m.
• BCHS Service Recognition Tea, 5-6:30 p.m.
• School Budget Vote & BOE Election, 7 a.m.-9 p.m., BCHS
Bethlehem Central Community Organization
Welcome to the Bethlehem Central High School and the Bethlehem Central Community Organization (BCCO). The BCCO is the volunteer organization network of parents, teachers, administrators, and students that keeps you up-to-date on current issues, offers volunteer opportunities at one-time event, participates in ongoing study groups or assessment committees, and helps promote a productive, safe learning environment. Please review the volunteer opportunities described below and on this flyer, which includes a membership form on the bottom of page. Please fill out the form and return it with your membership fee.
Please note that the BCCO will be selling assignment notebooks during lunch periods on September 9, 12 and 13 — help your student to get organized at the start of the school year. The books will cost $7 and checks can be made payable to the BCCO.
As always, your time and talents are very welcomed! Always feel free to get in touch to discuss ideas for future programs or activities, and to bring items of concern to the attention of the BCCO Board.
BCCO members who submit their email addresses with their membership forms will be able to receive an email newsletter that will include district, school, and BCCO related information, updates, and requests. If you would like to be included in this newsletter group – please contact Colleen at email@example.com.
We look forward to seeing you at the HS Open House on Tuesday, Sept. 17, 2013. Please join us in the cafeteria for refreshments – provided by the BCCO.
For up-to-date information on what is happening at BCHS, check out the Morning Announcements, which are posted on the school's page each school day morning.
• BCCO Membership Form [PDF]
• BCCO Request for Funding [PDF]
• BC Talon
• BC Pride
• Guide to Afterschool Activities [PDF]
• School Profile [PDF]