• BCHS Media Arts Festival
• First Day of Modified Spring Sports
• Q3 Interim Report Cards posted to BC@Home
• BOE Meeting, 7 p.m.
March 19 & 20
• District Choral Festival, BCHS Gym B
• Spring Season Meet the Coaches Night, 6:30 p.m.
• Stage 700's Damn Yankees, 7 p.m.
• Empty Bowls Fundraiser, 5-7 p.m., BCHS Cafeteria
• Stage 700's Damn Yankees, 2 p.m.
• BCHS All-State Recital, 7 p.m.
BCHS Student Senate
A Voice For The Student Body
The Student Senate consists of 24 senators, six from
each grade, who are elected each year. In addition, there are four officers
who are elected each year school-wide. The Senate’s main functions are to
serve as the voice of the student body to the administration and faculty and
to provide financial assistance to school groups and clubs in need. The
Senate also represents the student body in front of the Board of Education,
with a representative giving a report and update at each Board meeting.
Students wishing to express a concern regarding BCHS and policies impacting its students, or wishing to discuss a way Senate can help out your school sanctioned group or club, should contact the senate via email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
2013-14 meeting minutes
A recap of Student Senate meetings for the 2013-14 school year will be posted below.
• BC Talon
• BC Pride
• Guide to Afterschool Activities [PDF]
• School Profile [PDF]