• ACT Exams at BCHS, 7:45 a.m.
• No School, Spring Break
• BOE Meeting, 7 p.m.
• NYSSMA Choral Majors, BCHS
• Junior Prom, 6-11 p.m.
April 28 & 30
• BCHS Concert, 7:30 p.m.
• BCHS 2nd Annual Girls Night Out, 6:30-9:30 p.m.
• BCHS Key Club Gong Show, 7 p.m.
• SAT I & II Exams, 7:45 a.m., BCHS
• VJCAT Presents: The Importance of Being Ernest, BCHS, 2pm & 7pm (RM: G100)
• VJCAT Presents: The Importance of Being Ernest, BCHS, 2pm (RM: G100)
• BCHS AP Exams
• BOE Meet the Candidates Night, 6:30 p.m.
• BOE Meeting, 7 p.m.
• BCHS Service Recognition Tea, 5-6:30 p.m.
• School Budget Vote & BOE Election, 7 a.m.-9 p.m., BCHS
Directions to BCHS
Directions to BC High School
Bethlehem Central High School is located at 700 Delaware Ave. in Delmar, New York.
From the new york state thruway
Get off at Exit 23, and turn right onto Route 9W South. Follow 9W one mile to the Delmar by-pass (Route 32) exit. Follow the Delmar by-pass for 1/2 mile, and turn right onto Kenwood Avenue. Follow Kenwood about 2 1/4 miles to Delaware Avenue (Four Corners intersection). Turn left onto Delaware Avenue, and continue about 1 1/2 miles. The High School is on the left.
From the Northway (south)
Take the Route 90 East Exit from the Northway. Stay on Route 90 East until the Slingerlands/Route 85 Exit (Exit 4). Follow Route 85 through the first roundabout (Blessing Road). You will encounter a second roundabout at Maher Road. Enter the roundabout and take the third exit, Maher Road (at your left upon entering the roundabout), and follow to New Scotland Road. At New Scotland Road, turn right. At the third roundabout, Cherry Avenue Extension (Route 140), enter the roundabout and again take the third exit (at your left upon entering the roundabout) onto Cherry Avenue Extension (Route 140). Go through the next light and continue until the light at Delaware Ave. Turn right onto Delaware Ave., and continue on Delaware for about 1/2 mile. The High School is on the left.
From Downtown Albany
Follow Delaware Avenue (Route 443 West) out of downtown Albany and into Delmar. Go straight through the intersection at Delaware Avenue (Four Corners), and proceed another 1 1/2 miles. The High School is on the left.
• BC Talon
• BC Pride
• Guide to Afterschool Activities [PDF]
• School Profile [PDF]