• 7th & 8th Grade Social, 7-8:45 p.m.
• Coffee with Dr. Cale, "Mom, I hate you. Can you buy me a new phone?", 9:30 a.m. at Hamagrael
• Premiere of "13 Scarecrows: Eddie's Revenge" 7 p.m., BCMS Auditorium, $6 tickets
• Double Feature: "10 Little Eagles" and "13 Scarecrows: Eddie's Revenge" 6:15 p.m., BCMS Auditorium, $8 tickets
• BCMS Q3 Interim Report Cards posted on BC@Home
• BOE Meeting, 7 p.m.
• Hudson Mohawk Valley Annual Math Conference at BCMS
• BCMS Multi-Cultural Dinner, 6:30-8 p.m.
• "13 Scarecrows: Eddie's Revenge" 7 p.m., BCMS Auditorium, $5 tickets
• Grades 3-8 ELA Testing
• BOE Meeting, 7 p.m.
• Last Day of Q3
• BOU Community Spelling Bee, 7 p.m., BCHS Auditorium
BCMS Health Office
About the Health Office
The Middle School Health Office is staffed by a school nurse at all times to meet the health needs of students.
Eighth grade scoliosis screening will begin November 10th. Screening will be done during the PE swimming unit in the pool office by the nursing staff. Parents will be contacted by the nurse with any concerns.
Sixth grade scoliosis screening will also be held during the PE swimming unit in March and April.
Call the Health Office at 439-7705 with any questions."
dismissing students for a health appointment
Students who need to leave school during the day for a doctor's appointment must bring in a parent-signed note to the Health Office before homeroom when arriving at school, and a pass will be issued. The time and reason for leaving should be included in the note. When preparing to leave for the appointment, students should wait in the Main Office for their parents to sign them out. Students must report to the Main Office when they return that day to sign in before going back to class.
unscheduled health appointments
If an unscheduled appointment occurs, parents should please call the Health Office as soon as possible prior to the appointment. The Health Office will issue a pass for for the student, and parents can meet their child at the Health Office.
A physical is required for the following Middle School students:
• New students registering at the Middle School.
• Seventh-grade students. A New York State mandate requires all students entering 7th grade to have a physical within 12 months prior to the start of the year. All forms are due by October.
• Students who wish to participate in modified or interscholastic sports. For more information, see the Middle School Athletics page.
If you do not have a middle school physical form, please download a copy here prior to your appointment with the doctor. Please return the completed health physical form to the Health Office at the Middle School.
• Activities Guide [PDF]