School Supplies and Start Days
• Visit individual school's web pages for supply lists
• School starts Sept. 9 for students in grades 1-12
• School starts Sept. 10 for kindergarten
• PDF versions of handbooks, curriculum guides and back-to-school packets have been posted to individual school pages.
Literacy Camp 2009
Visit the Literacy Camp page for a full schedule and details.
H1N1 (Swine) Flu Information
Visit the Health Services section for general information and updates about H1N1 (swine) flu
Are you moving?
If you are moving within the district or OUT of the district, please contact the district registrar at (518) 439-2442 or at firstname.lastname@example.org so that we can update our information.
Acceptable Proofs of Residency
You must present any three (3) of the items listed below in order to register your child for school in Bethlehem Central:
• Homeowner’s insurance policy - Must be a valid policy with parent/guardian name and address.
• Auto insurance policy - Must be a valid policy with parent/guardian name and address.
• Telephone bill
• Cable television installation receipt
• Niagara Mohawk bill (2nd page)
• Legal and valid lease agreement – Must contain property owner’s name, address and signature; and name and signature of parent/guardian.
• Home purchase contract – Must contain seller’s name, the address of the property being purchased and the purchaser’s name.