- Technology Help Desk
- Office 365
- Employee Assistance Program
- Employee Forms & Publications
- Health Insurance Forms & Publications
- My Learning Plan/Model Schools
- BCSD’s Google Apps Page
- Library Resources
- BCSD Professional Development Grants
- PDP Professional Development Tracking
- HAZCOM/”Right to Know” Online Training
- Resource for Teachers of ESL Students
- BOCES Sub Service
- Discovery Education
- Interactive Projector
- Employee Acceptance of Gifts
District Network and Systems Status:
September 23, 2016: NERIC performed an update on their exchange address for webmail. Please update your login address for OWA to https://exchange.neric.org. We have updated the link below. We suggest, if you use a shortcut, to also update that shortcut.
Webmail | Sign into BCSD Webmail
Staff members may check their e-mail from any computer with access to the Internet.
- More information on using webmail [PDF] (New to the BC staff? These directions will show you where to login using your temporary password.)
Technology Help Desk | Login to BETS (Bethlehem Educational Technology Services) Help Desk System Please note that this link is now accessible from inside AND outside the District network. Chrome is the best browser to use this system. Staff members can enter a service request through an online helpdesk using their network username and password – the BETS (Bethlehem Educational Technology Services) Help Desk System.
Aspen | Sign into Aspen More information about Aspen View the BCSD Aspen Implementation Plan Bethlehem Central is now using a new Student Information System called Aspen. Please use the link above to view BCSD’s Implementation Plan for Aspen, as it will stretch out through the course of the 2014-15 school year. On this website you will also find several online resources, including reference guides, video tutorials, etc. designed to help make this transition easier for faculty and staff.
- Bethlehem Central Schools’ APPR Plan [PDF] (Updated September, 2016)
- Understanding state-generated teacher and principal growth scores
StaffTrac | Login to StaffTrac
Office 365 | Login to Office 365 Provides students, teachers and staff with enterprise-grade communication and productivity services that are powerful and flexible.
The Employee Assistance Program (EAP) is a benefit provided by the Bethlehem Central School District to help employees and their families who are facing a problem in their lives. It is designed to assist with marital, financial, personal, relationship, legal, alcohol, drug or any other concerns. Call (518) 434-1799 or visit the EAP website at www.hraeap.com.
- Omni 403(b) Universal Availability Notice [PDF]
- Employee Assistance Program [PDF]
- 2017 W-4 Federal Tax Withholding Form [Fillable PDF]
- 2017 IT-2104 NYS Tax Withholding Form [Fillable PDF]
- 2016 Mileage Calculator Form [Excel]
- 2017 Mileage Calculator Form [Excel]
- Conference Reimbursement Form [PDF]
- Direct Deposit Authorization Form [PDF]
- 2016-17 Pay Dates [PDF]
- 2016-17 Timesheet Payroll Schedule [PDF]
- OMNI Newsletter Fall 2016 [PDF]
- Benefit Comparison Chart 2016-17 [PDF]
- Benetech FSA Claim Form [PDF]
- BethlehemMeds Mail Order Option [PDF]
- Cancer Screening Leave Form [PDF]
- Domestic Partnership Election Form – BCTA [PDF]
- Domestic Partnership Election Form – BCUEA [PDF]
- Domestic Partnership Termination Form [PDF]
- FMLA Certification for Employee [PDF]
- FMLA Certification for Family Member [PDF]
- Health Buyout Election Form -BCTA [PDF]
- Health Buyout Election Form – BCUEA [PDF]
- Health Reimbursement Account Claim Form (Benetech) – BCTA [PDF]
- Open Enrollment Packet – BCTA – 2016-17 [PDF]
- Open Enrollment Packet – BCUEA – 2016-17 [PDF]
- Premium Rate Sheet – BCTA [PDF]
- Premium Rate Sheet – BCUEA [PDF]
- Premium Rate Sheet – BPA – Hired after July 1, 2015 [PDF]
- Premium Rate Sheet – BPA – Hired before July 1, 2015 [PDF]
- Rx Summary of Benefits – Blue Shield Express Scripts [PDF]
My Learning Plan/Model Schools | Login to My Learning Plan The District participants in My Learning Plan, a Capital Region BOCES Model School Professional Development Program. When you login, you can view a list of available courses and/or register for a course.
BCSD’s Google Apps Page | Login to Google Office Suite This online office suite from Google features a Web page builder, document storage, a calendar, video and more. If you do not have log-in information, contact the BC Help Desk.
Library Resources | Visit the Online Library Catalog The district maintains an online catalog of its library resources. Also, selected resources and links to each of the school library homepages are available on the Library Services page.
PDP Professional Development Tracking | Login to PDP Premier The district uses PDP Premier for professional development tracking.
HAZCOM/”Right to Know” Online Training | Learn more & complete HAZCOM training All Bethlehem Central faculty and staff have the ability to complete their annual HAZCOM training requirement electronically. The training takes about 30 minutes and must be completed no later than Nov. 15, 2014 for the 2014-15 school year.
Resource for Teachers of ESL Students A collection of resources to support teachers of students learning English as a Second Language.
BOCES Sub Service | Login to the BOCES Sub Service The district coordinates its substitute teacher needs through the BOCES Substitute Services.
Naviance | Login to Naviance The Naviance Network is one of the largest online communities of educators in the world. Visit our website to hear counseling and admission professionals offer advice in The Counselor’s Podcast or to learn more about how Naviance Succeed benefits schools, students and parents.
- Direct Login Page: If the login screen asks for your “Active Directory” login, use your district network username and password.
A collection of rich multimedia assets proven to increase achievement. Discovery Streaming includes, instructional videos, skill builders, games, audio files, images, writing prompts, and encyclopedia reference materials. The video library features exclusive, award-winning titles from Discovery Channel, Animal Planet, Science Channel, and more.
STEM Connect brings to life real-world science, technology, engineering, and math concepts, and connects students to STEM curriculum and career development.