BCHS Library Media Center
Welcome to the BCHS Library Media Center!
Our mission is… “To ensure that students and staff are effective users of ideas and information.” – from: Information Power: Guidelines for School Library Media Programs
Need a charge? A variety of chargers are available at our new charging station. Need a group work or study area? Sign out the LMC’s Collaboration Room. Forms are available at both the Circulation & Reference Desks.
LMC Electronics Policy
- Electronic devices (tablets, laptops, smartphones) may be used by individuals for Academic Purposes only.
- No phone calls, please!
- iPods and mp3 players must be at a personal volume level.
Answers to Frequently Asked Questions about the LMC
- We are open all school days from 7:30 a.m. to 3:30 p.m.
- Single print copies required for class assignments are free. Additional copies must be made on the copier and cost $.10 per side.
- Instruction in the use of library resources is available to students throughout the day.
- We are a member of the Capital Region BOCES School Library System, a regional network that facilitates the interlibrary loan of books and magazine articles from other school, public and academic libraries.
Library Media Center Staff
Library Media Specialist
Library Monitor Aide
Hours: 7:30 a.m. to 3:30 p.m.
- High School Online Catalog
- Overdrive (e-books)
- Capital Region BOCES Library Catalog
- Bethlehem Public Library
- Excelsior Online Catalog (New York State Library)
- Library of Congress