BCSD COVID-19 Vaccine Administrative Regulation – Sept. 2021
To reduce the risk of COVID-19 transmission among our community, Bethlehem Central School District (District) is requiring all employees to be fully vaccinated with an authorized COVID-19 vaccine. A copy of the full administrative regulation can be found here.
COVID-19 Vaccines and Testing
ServiceNow Help Desk
**Please note: you do not have to log in to ServiceNow, you will automatically have access through your bethlehemschools.org account.
When you enter a ServiceNow ticket, you will get an email notification. You can then respond directly to the email message and the information you put in the response will be added to the ticket and our Helpdesk Technicians will be notified.
Login to Clever – A single place for staff to access learning software and resources.
App/Extension Request Form
If you would like to request a Chrome extension, Web app, iPad, or Android app be added to the web store, please click the link below and fill out the form:
Faculty should visit the BCSD Instructional Tech support website. Click the link here to access the site.
The district’s HR Resources are contained in a Google Drive folder, accessible with your Bethlehem email account. If you have trouble accessing these documents, please contact the Business Office at (518) 439-7481.
Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
The Employee Assistance Program (EAP) is a benefit provided by the Bethlehem Central School District to help employees and their families who are facing a problem in their lives. It is designed to assist with marital, financial, personal, relationship, legal, alcohol, drug or any other concerns. Call (518) 434-1799 or visit the EAP website at www.hraeap.com.
Mileage Calculator Forms
Title IX, Section 504 Employee Information
For information related to discrimination on the basis of sex and/or on the basis of disabilities, please contact the district’s Title IX Section 504 Coordinator, Amy Baluch, Director of Human Resources.
Educational Service Center
My Learning Plan/Model Schools
- Login to My Learning Plan
- The District participates in My Learning Plan, a Capital Region BOCES Model School Professional Development Program. When you login, you can view a list of available courses and/or register for a course.
Resource for Teachers of ESL Students
Please contact English as a New Language Supervisor Luis Avilés at firstname.lastname@example.org or (518) 439-4921 ext. 22048 for resources.
BOCES Sub Service
The district coordinates its substitute teacher needs through the BOCES Substitute Services. Login to the BOCES Sub Service.
- To submit a maintenance work order, please click here.
- If you need instructions on how to use Maintenance Direct, please click here.
HAZCOM/”Right to Know” Online Training
All Bethlehem Central faculty and staff have the ability to complete their annual HAZCOM training requirement electronically. The training takes about 30 minutes and must be completed no later than September of that school year.
- If you are new to the district, create a new account through Schoology.
- Hover over the “Sign Up” link in the top right corner of the page and click the “Student” option, since you are a student who is taking the online course. On the next page you will be asked to enter the online training access code. The access code was emailed to your bethlehemschools.org account. If you still need the access code, please reach out to the Operations and Maintenance department at (518) 439-2123.
- If you completed the training last year through Schoology, click the “Log In” link in the top right corner of the page.
- Click “Courses” in the blue bar at the top of the next page and then click “Join a Course.”
- On the subsequent page you will be asked to enter the online training access code. The access code was emailed to your bethlehemschools.org account. If you still need the access code, please reach out to the Operations and Maintenance department at (518) 439-2123.
HS & MS Timeclock Scanning System
Online Supply Ordering
The district has a new, streamlined way to order supplies online with Educational Data Services, Inc. To purchase supplies, log in here.
Due to COVID 19, the Food Services Department is currently not taking catering orders. Please contact the Food Services Department with any questions.