The BCHS Lab School will host its 24th Annual Brooks Barbecue on Saturday, March 5. The event is open to all community members and requires pre-ordering online by Sunday, February 27. Ordering is easy; see below for details.
- BBQ Pick-up: Saturday, March 5, 2022, 3:30-6 p.m.
- Drive-Thru Only at Bethlehem High School, 700 Delaware Ave., Delmar, NY 12054
- Cafeteria Parking Lot on Van Dyke Road
How to order
- Order Deadline: By Sunday, Feb. 27
- Order online at https://bit.ly/labschoolbbq (NOTE: If you are purchasing your BBQ order from a specific student, please enter their name when prompted. If you are NOT purchasing from a student, please just use “lab school” to complete your order.)
- Questions? Email: LSbbqtickets@gmail.com or phone: 518-635-0771
Pick-up Location: Bethlehem High School Cafeteria Parking Lot, Van Dyke Road on Mar. 5
- Chicken Dinner – $14
- Chicken Only – $9
- Vegetarian Lasagna (Four Corners Luncheonette) – $12
- Mac & Cheese (Four Corners Luncheonette) – $10
All proceeds support BCHS Lab School educational programs.
Lab School provides a rigorous academic experience that includes challenging coursework, research projects and presentations, workshops, internships, educational trips, and other opportunities for learning in a small-school setting.
Donate to support the homeless
When you pick up your meals on March 5, you can also join the Lab School’s “Hygiene for the Homeless Drive” by dropping off new, unused hygiene items. These items will be donated to the Interfaith Partnership for the Homeless and Joseph’s House & Shelter.