If you graduated from Bethlehem High School, please take a moment to register in our alumni directory. (And don’t forget to tell us if your e-mail address changes in the future so we can keep your information up to date.) Whether you’re planning a class reunion, wondering if someone else is, or simply want to look up old friends, it’s easy to search the Bethlehem Alumni Directory.
Are you organizing your class reunion? Looking for lost classmates? Let us know, and we’ll post the information on our reunions page! Send us an e-mail with the details of your reunion.
BCHS Alumni Hall of Fame
Alumni Hall of Fame recognition is given to BCHS graduates of at least 10 years who embody the knowledge, character, and values of BC and attained distinguished achievements in their professional or personal lives. While Hall of Fame recognition requires there be 10 years since the nominee graduated from the district, the nominees do not need to be at the end of their career in order to be considered. The committee looks for a diverse group of candidates to choose from. There are BCHS graduates at all stages of their careers that are doing great things and the committee wants to be able to recognize them for their contributions and achievements. Current Hall of Fame members include a former congressman, a war hero, a humanitarian and an Academy Award winner. See the full list below.
Nominations are due by May 1 every year and can be submitted by using this online form, or email the form [PDF] directly to Heather Culnan (email@example.com) or Jessica Westervelt (firstname.lastname@example.org). Nominations can also be printed and mailed to either Mrs. Culnan or Ms. Westervelt at the following address:
BCHS 700 Delaware Avenue Delmar, NY 12054
Those submitting nominations should complete the form to the best of their ability. Please include your contact information and as much information about the nominee as possible. You may attach additional articles, publications, etc. to further illustrate the qualities and accomplishments of the nominee. As in years past, the Hall of Fame Committee will field the nominations and make the selections. The committee is comprised of Bethlehem Central administrators, community members, and staff members.
Selection is based on the nominees’ accomplishments and significant contributions made in their careers and/or to the lives of others since graduation. The induction ceremony for the Alumni Hall of Fame takes place during the Homecoming football game.
Past Inductees of the BC Alumni Hall of Fame
2005 – Inaugural Class
- Jo-Carol Block Davidson, Class of 1974
- Neal Shapiro, former president of NBC News Neal Shapiro, Class of 1976
- Captain Dennis E. Fitzpatrick, commanding officer of the USS John F. Kennedy, Class of 1976
- Joseph R. Cannizzaro, former New York State Supreme Court Justice, Class of 1972
- Richard Jadick, lieutenant commander in the U.S. Navy Reserve credited with saving the lives of more than 30 Marines in Iraq, Class of 1983
- Eva Marie Saint, Academy Award-winning actress , Class of 1942
- No inductees – lack of nominations
- Bruce Oliver, Bethlehem Police Department detective and school resource officer for a decade, Class of 1980.
- Peter Blaustein, co-director of The Sister Island Project which fosters friendship between the United States and the Dominican Republic, Class of 1986.
- Former U.S. Rep. Gerald B.H. Solomon, who represented New York in Congress from 1979 to 1999, Class of 1948.
- Mark Klett, Class of 1970
- Marc Medwin, Class of 1990
- No inductions.
- Honorable Ryan T. Donovan, Class of 1994
- Dr. Athos Bousvaros, Class of 1977
- Philip Jerry, Class of 1972
- Charles Richard “Rick” LaRose, Class of 1964
- Neal Brady, Class of 1986
- Karen Bruni-Fitzgerald, Class of 1982
- Megyn Kelly, Class of 1988
- Matt Quatraro, Class of 1992
- Bethlehem Central Community Foundation (BCCF)
- The goal of the Bethlehem Central Community Foundation (BCCF) is to enrich the overall educational process of the Bethlehem Central Schools by funding programs and capital projects that traditionally are not financed through local tax dollars or other public resources reflected in the annual school budget.
Old Graduation Programs
Bethlehem is looking for graduation programs for the years 1929 through 1961. Photocopies are fine. If you have a program/copy you are willing to share, please e-mail the Endowment Fund.