On Monday, Mar. 13, please join us for Junior Family Night to kick off the college and career search process. We will be holding three workshops where you choose two of the three to attend. Take advantage of the opportunity to learn directly from admission experts from Marist and RPI. Directly after Junior Family Night, please proceed to the cafeteria for the CASDA college fair which will run until 8:00 pm.
What: Junior Family Night
Who: Junior Students and Parents/Guardians
When: Monday, March 13th from 5:30 pm – 7:05 pm
- Session 1: 5:30 pm – 6:15 pm
- Session 2: 6:20 pm – 7:05 pm
Where: High School, rooms F101, F103, and LMC
- F101 – Chris Doyle, Director of Undergraduate Admissions at Marist College, College Search Process and Timeline
- F103 – Ulysses deArmas, Associate Director of Undergraduate Admissions at RPI, Activities and Resume Building
- LMC – Tyler Anderson, BCHS Counselor, Learning SCOIR – new web based program for college and career readiness
We are looking forward to seeing you on Monday evening!