Bethlehem Central School district is excited to announce that we will be offering the convenience of online sports registration through FamilyID beginning with the fall 2022 sports season.
The fall season begins in August:
- August 22, 2022: High school fall sports
- August 29, 2022: Middle school fall sports
All registrations/sign-ups for the upcoming fall 2022 season will be completed online through the new FamilyID platform. Registration for high school sports will open on Saturday, July 23, 2022 and on Saturday, July 30, 2022 for the middle school.
Step-by-step instructions on how to use Family ID will be shared with families the week prior to the opening of the sign-up windows in July.
FamilyID is a secure registration platform that will offer families an easy, user-friendly way to register for athletics, and helps make the process more efficient with less printing and less paper. When you register through FamilyID, the system keeps track of your information in your FamilyID profile. You will be able to enter your information only once for each family member for multiple uses and multiple programs.
Watch your email for more detailed information about Fall 2022 Sports Sign-Ups the week of July 18.
To help you prepare for the online registration in July, please be sure to have the following information readily available so that your sign-up experience is a positive one:
- A copy of your student’s most recent physical dated August 1, 2021 to present
- Authorization for Administration of Medication form (if applicable)
- Information for two emergency contacts
- Student’s physician contact information
- Student’s dentist contact information
- Student’s medical history