School will be starting back before you know it, so here is some important information to help you with your planning:
If you pre-purchased the PTA’s school supply kits, those will be delivered directly to your child’s classroom before school starts.
- End of August: Teacher assignments posted on Aspen
- Monday, Aug. 22: Kindergarten Family Orientation 9-10am
- Monday, Aug. 22: New Student Orientation 11a-12 noon
- Thursday, Sept. 1: Kindergarten Teacher Meet & Greet by appointment
- Thursday, Sept. 1, 3-4:30p: School Supply Drop-Off Hour (K-5 can stop by to see their classroom)
- Tuesday, Sept. 6: First Day of School!
- Tuesday, Sept. 6, 9:15-10:15a: PTA Welcome Back Coffee 9:15-10:15a
- Thursday, Sept. 15: Open House. Gr K-2 from 6-7pm, 3-5 from 7:30-8:30pm
- Thursday, Sept. 22, 7p: PTA Meeting
- Sunday, Sept. 25, 1-3p: PTA Fall Festival for the whole family