The Junior Prom will be held on Saturday, April 22 from 6 p.m. to 10 p.m. at Birch Hill in Schodack.
Tickets are $65 per person and will be on sale from Monday, Mar. 27 through Friday, Apr. 14. Tickets can be purchased through MySchoolBucks. The deadline for refunds is Monday, Apr. 17. No tickets will be refunded after that date.
Every junior is allowed to bring one guest. If a student’s guest attends a school outside of the district, a guest authorization form must be completed and returned to the BCHS main office by Monday, Apr. 17.
Important Junior Prom Reminders
- Prom is on Saturday, April 22, 2023 from 6 – 10 PM.
- Doors open at 5:50 p.m.
- All students must arrive by 7:30 to prom.
- If you decide not to use your ticket(s), the absolute deadline for a refund
is Monday, April 17th. No refunds will be given after this date.
- Birch Hill is located in Schodack, NY. For directions, please visit
- Please bring your emailed ticket(s) to prom with you. Tickets will be
emailed to all attendees the week before prom.
- IMPORTANT: There is no assigned seating. Tables are given to students on
a first come – first serve basis. Please do not expect to sit with your entire
party if you show up late.
Junior Prom Menu
6 p.m. to 7 p.m. Bistro Display
- International and domestic cheeses, crudités, and seven-layer dip and chips
- Spinach & Artichoke Dip
- Cheesy Garlic Bread
7 p.m. Main Course Buffet
Classic Caesar salad with homemade garlic croutons
Mac and Cheese Bar with Bacon, Broccoli, Tomatoes and Scallions
Sliced Flank Steak
Pizza Station: A selection of three gourmet pizzas: cheese, pepperoni, and margherita
Green Beans with Olive Oil and Garlic
8:15 p.m. Dessert
- Make Your Own Sundae Bar with selected Toppings
Unlimited Soda and Fruit Punch
Note: If you are in need of a vegetarian dinner, please contact Birch Hill directly at (518) 732-4444.