Sign up TODAY for Unified Bowling…the season begins February 6.
This year, Bethlehem Central School district is using online sports registration through FamilyID. FamilyID is a secure registration platform operated by Arbiter Sports that offers families an easy, user-friendly way to register for athletics, and helps make the process more efficient with less printing and less paper.
- Visit/bookmark the FamilyID website.
- Watch a video tutorial: How to Sign Up for a Program Using FamilyID
When you register through FamilyID, the system keeps track of your information in your FamilyID profile. You will be able to enter your information only once for each family member for multiple uses and multiple programs. If you already registered your child for the fall 2022 sports season, you will be able to use their existing profile.
To help you prepare for the online sports registration, please be sure to have the following information readily available so that your sign-up experience is a positive one:
- A copy of your student’s most recent physical dated February 1, 2022 to present.
- Authorization for Administration of Medication form (if applicable)
- Information for two emergency contacts
- Student’s physician contact information
- Student’s dentist contact information
- Student’s medical history
- If your child has tested positive for COVID: the Return to Play Form [PDF] (if not already completed and submitted)