The Bethlehem Central High School Counseling Center will host a special event on Monday, March 21 for students in grades 9 and 10, and their parents/guardians, providing information about how to begin preparing for a student’s college search.
COLLEGE JUMP START FOR STUDENTS AND PARENTS – IN PERSON
- Monday, March 21, 2022
- 7 p.m.
- BCHS Auditorium (This is an in-person event)
Presented by John Young, Vice President and Dean of Admissions, Hobart & William Smith Colleges and sponsored by the BCHS Counseling Center.
Here is what some of past attendees have had to say about John Young and the College Jump Start presentation:
- “I’ve been to three of these presentations and this was the best by far. Bring him back again and again.”
- “Glad my son came too. Students should be required to attend?.”
- “John was engaging and very informative.”
- “Very helpful. The presenter was knowledgeable, humorous and helpful.”
- “Thank you for offering this presentation. The information was useful.”