Winter 2023-24 sports info for BCHS, BCMS families
Registration for High School sports opened on Monday, October 16 and closes at 3 p.m. on Thursday, Nov. 9. Registration for Middle School sports opens on Monday, Oct. 23 and closes at 3 p.m. on Friday, Nov. 17, 2023.
- Boys Basketball (Var, JV, Freshman, Mod 7/8)
- Girls Basketball (Var, JV, Mod 9, Mod 7/8)
- Ice Hockey (Varsity)
- Boys Wrestling (Mod 7/8, JV, Var)
- Girls Wrestling (Varsity)
- Winter Cheer (Varsity)
- Boys Bowling (Varsity)
- Girls Bowling (Varsity)
- Gymnastics (Varsity)
- Boys Swim & Dive (Var)
- Boys Indoor Track & Field (Var, JV, Freshman)
- Girls Indoor Track & Field (Var, JV, Freshman)
NOTE: Registration for Unified Bowling, which begins in February, will take place at a later date. Modified Co-Ed Swim/Dive will begin in January and registration will begin in December (exact dates TBD).
Bethlehem Central School District uses online sports registration through FamilyID. FamilyID is a secure registration platform operated by Arbiter Sports that offers families an easy, user-friendly way to register for athletics, and helps make the process more efficient with less printing and less paper. Information on using FamilyID can be found below.
- Visit/bookmark the FamilyID website.
- Watch a video tutorial: How to Sign Up for a Program Using FamilyID
When you register through FamilyID, the system keeps track of your information in your FamilyID profile. You will be able to enter your information only once for each family member for multiple uses and multiple programs. If you already registered your child for the fall or winter sports seasons, you will be able to use their existing profile.
To help you prepare for the online sports registration, please be sure to have the following information readily available so that your sign-up experience is a positive one:
- A copy of your student’s most recent physical dated November 1, 2022 to present
- Authorization for Administration of Medication form (if applicable)
- Information for two emergency contacts
- Student’s physician contact information
- Student’s dentist contact information
- Student’s medical history
- If your child has tested positive for COVID: the BCSD Return to Play form (if not already completed and submitted)