Registration is now open for high school and middle school students who want to participate in fall sports.
This year, Bethlehem Central School district is using online sports registration through FamilyID beginning with the fall 2022 season. FamilyID is a secure registration platform operated by Arbiter Sports that will offer families an easy, user-friendly way to register for athletics, and helps make the process more efficient with less printing and less paper.
Registration is now OPEN for all levels of interscholastic sports.
Season start dates
- August 22, 2022: High school fall sports season begins.
- August 29, 2022: Middle school fall sports season begins.
You can learn more about the new system and set up your FamilyID profile now to register or prepare for the registration process.
- Visit/bookmark the FamilyID website.
- Watch a video tutorial: How to Sign Up for a Program Using FamilyID
When you register through FamilyID, the system keeps track of your information in your FamilyID profile. You will be able to enter your information only once for each family member for multiple uses and multiple programs.
To help you prepare for the online sports registration, please be sure to have the following information readily available so that your sign-up experience is a positive one:
- A copy of your student’s most recent physical dated August 1, 2021 to present
- Authorization for Administration of Medication form (if applicable)
- Information for two emergency contacts
- Student’s physician contact information
- Student’s dentist contact information
- Student’s medical history