What does it mean to be a BC Eagle? That’s a question our communications team has spent for months asking students and staff across the district for this video. We figured the first week of the school year would be a great time to share what they said.
Here are the responses we got:
- A good person who will do the right thing
- Always flying to new heights
- Someone really nice and good to make friends with
- Cheerful and fun
- Takes care of their furry friends
- Uses their creativity to find ways to inspire togetherness in their community
- Never afraid to ask for help
- Knows that there’s always a lending hand available
- Patient and realizes that all things need time to grow
- Strives to be the best version of themself
- Always trying to build on their skills
- Always experimenting and is never afraid to fail and try again
- A responsible teammate
- Creative and they’re kind
- Always supportive of others trying new things
- Passionate, strong and always willing to go the extra mile for others
- Being part of a big BC family
- Always there for each other through good times and bad
Ultimately, a BC Eagle is all of these things and more. These responses represent our core values of academics, character, community and wellness.
What do you feel it means to be a BC Eagle? Comment on our Facebook page to let us know.