The Bethlehem Central School District Green Team will host the Town of Bethlehem’s first ever Giveaway Weekend in May!
Recycling and Reducing are essential, but what about Reusing? We all have items that are still good, but we have no use for. Put them out for others to take and find something you need!
Visit the Community Giveaway Weekend website if you’d like to list items you’ll be giving away and peruse items others’ have listed.
Giveaway Weekend Details
- Hours for the event are 12:00 pm on Friday May 12 through 5:00 p.m. Sunday May 14th
- Items to be given away should be placed at the end of participants personal driveway or curb ONLY
- The attached event flier should be printed out and displayed with items, so that items intended to be given away are clearly labeled
- It is the sole responsibility of the homeowner to place items out and remove them by 5:00 p.m. Sunday. The Town will NOT collect any leftover items
- Participants should rummage at designated curb sites only and at no time should anyone enter private property
- Prohibited items include: TVs, monitors, stuffed furniture, mattresses, bedding
- For any remaining items consider donation to charity or giveaway via social media.
The following website also has donation ideas: www.townofbethlehem.org/303/Donations
The event sponsor, BCSD Green Team, assumes no liability for any loss, injury, theft or damage to property