Working papers are also known as Employment Certification. All students between 14 – 17 years of age must get an employment certificate in order to work.
Follow the online process:
- STEP 1: Download the AT-17 Application for Employment Certificate Form
- STEP 2: Complete Part 1 of the AT-17 Application Form and Obtain a Parent or Guardian Signature
- STEP 3: Return the Completed Form to Ms. Salisbury via email at firstname.lastname@example.org
- STEP 4: Students Must Provide Proof of a Physical that is less than a year old.
- STEP 5: Students Must Pick Up their Working Papers at the BCHS Main Office