Sunflowers, a new play about the life of Vincent Van Gogh, written by Amy Roos, debuts this Thursday at Bethlehem Central High School! Performed by Theatre Without a Net (TWON), Sunflowers tells the story of the last ten years of Van Gogh’s life, from when he first picked up a paintbrush and began his life as an artist, to his untimely death at 37 years old.
Check out more rehearsal photos on the district’s Facebook page (photo credit: Andrew Kirby, Sr.)
- Thursday, December 8, 7pm
- Friday, December 9, 7pm
- Saturday, December 10, 7pm.
- Sunday, December 11, 2pm
Tickets are $10 for general admission; $5 for students.
How to purchase tickets
ONLINE IN ADVANCE ONLY (no SAME-dAY TIX)
- Go to the My School Bucks website www.myschoolbucks.com
- Anyone who wants to purchase tickets who is not already a member will need to create an account.
- You will see Sunflowers in the school store as well as in the featured item section and you can purchase tickets there
- Online sales will not be available for the same-day performance
- There is no assigned seating for this performance
In PERSON, At the door
- Tickets can be purchased at the door up to one hour before each performance.
This two-act play runs approximately two hours plus one 15-minute intermission
For more information visit our website – www.bcstage700.org
Questions? – please email firstname.lastname@example.org