When you check in at the polls on Tuesday, May 17 at Bethlehem Central High School, you will receive your ballot to fill out. Please be aware that the Bethlehem Public Library budget and their Board of Trustees candidates also appear on the ballot, along with the school district budget and Board of Education candidates. Information about the library budget and trustees can be found at the Bethlehem Public Library website.
For informational purposes only, a sample ballot can be found below. All school district information is linked below. Here is what you can expect to see on your ballot:
- Bethlehem Central School District Board of Education candidates (vote for two)
- Bethlehem Public Library Board of Trustees candidates (vote for one)
- Proposition 1: School Budget
- Proposition 2: Library Budget
- Proposition 3: Bus Purchase
- Proposition 4: 2022 Capital Reserve Fund